Needless to say I’ve enjoyed my time recently and as a result of being busy at work and at home at the same time the football season started up I have been defiantly posting lightly. I hope you can forgive me. :) Despite my shortcomings however I have been featured in four carnivals over the past week or so which I wanted to point out and send special thanks to the hosts of these carnivals for all their work.
- FitBuff for including my post Leading Causes of Hypertension in the latest edition of the Total Mind and Body Fitness Carnival #119.
- Baby Boomers U.S. for including my post How to Lower Blood Pressure in 10 Minutes in the latest edition of the Baby Boomers Blog Carnival #4.
- Health Plans Plus for including my post Healthcare Costs of the Obese in the latest edition of the Take Charge of your Healthcare Carnival.
- Dodgeblogium for including my post Exercise After Eating Fats in the latest edition of the Carnival of the Vanities.
- and to SuccessPart2 for also including my post Exercise After Eating Fats in the latest edition of the Carnival of Struggling Bumbling Newbies.
Lastly I wanted to point out to you a blog that is new to me which I’ve enjoyed reading as of late. Robin, who I met through the comments of this blog, writes over at Let’s Live Forever on the topic of physical immortality. Now, don’t get me wrong, I believe death is a good thing, natural, and likely to happen to everyone regardless of potential scientific breakthroughs so I don't jive perfectly with Robin’s perspective but nevertheless the spirit she has in experiencing life to it’s fullest potential is something that I truly respect and share with her. Not to mention the community she has of positive people is just a great place. If you share the same zest for life that I do I hope you'll check out her writings (don’t worry – unlike me she only posts a few articles a month). In the future I’d like to get to know Robin a bit more and get to know some of her regular readers and commentors as they all seem like great people.